Wednesday 6 June 2012

More deflating than bursting

002

When the Helium filled latex balloons started to hang down a bit I snipped the end to let them deflate to get rid of them.  That last part of the party still hanging around.  The texture left behind is really quite interesting.  I watched as they blew up the balloons for me.  First they fill them with some air, to stretch them I presume. Next they squirted some type of lotion in and she rolled it around spreading it all over the inside.  Then came the Helium.  So I suspect that whatever that lotion is that she squirted in has something to do with creating the texture above.  I’ve never seen anything like that from plain old air filled balloons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, thanks for taking the time to join in the conversation