Friday 8 June 2012

Almost Finally Friday

I had so much fun poking around everyone's blogs with the hop last week. I noticed a weekly feature on Shannon's blog called Finally Friday. I was excited and thought I might join in this week.

http://formysweetdaughter.blogspot.ca/2012/06/finally-friday.html?showComment=1339188675327&m=1

Pardon the ugly link but I'm phone blogging since a big storm last night has knocked out my Internet. I had taken a sneak peek to share, the palette is from www.design-seeds.com

So my plan was to use the colours and patterns to complete these pieces.but I got a bit derailed by the weather. Oh well there's always next week!

1 comment:

  1. Those look interesting. I hope you share what you end up creating!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think, thanks for taking the time to join in the conversation