Monday 27 August 2012

Travel rocks!


image

These aren’t my own souvenirs, but I own them now.  I thought it was a great idea worth sharing.

Once again, I’ve derailed my own train of thought on how I would approach the Challenge of Travel. I have one bunch of stuff going on on the workbench already but somehow I just couldn’t resist this little bag of goodness at the thrift store today.  I went to dig through my goodies, that I’m being intentionally vague about, and discovered these little rocks.  They are all about an inch big and I just thought what a wonderful way to track your trip, especially when touring around.  It’s the wrong part of the world for my selection but I think I’ll find a little home for them to remind me to dream of far off places. 

1 comment:

  1. This is a totally unexpected and charming way to enhance memories of a trip. I can't wait to see how you interpret Tuvalu... which I'd never heard of prior to this Challenge. I'm having a virtual visit to Burkina Faso... have you heard of it, Emma? I've never travelled there, but a lady from that country sang in our church choir for two years, while she studied at our local College!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think, thanks for taking the time to join in the conversation