Friday 9 May 2014

BSBP is Saturday, and I’m running late!

Ok, time to fess up.  I hate to be late, for anything.  I really hate to be late for this fabulous Bead Soup Blog Party.  This week, well this month, hasn’t gone according to plan.  Nothing dire, just the reality of things.

As the time ticks down to midnight I’m sure I won’t be ready.  I’ve lined up the morning and early afternoon to really wrap things up. I WILL still be posting Saturday – promise!

To entice you back if you stopped by early I’ve decided to offer a GIVEAWAY – yippee!

photo (50)

So come on back! I can’t remember if I shared this photo yet, but it cracks me up, ta-ta for now.

7 comments:

  1. Averleigh is so cute. I will be back to see what wonders you create.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Emma you were my first stop...can't wait to see what you did this year....I'll be back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute photo . esp the feather boa. so glam!
    Ill come back later to see what you made with your soup./

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will check back. Thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think, thanks for taking the time to join in the conversation