Wednesday 9 May 2012

Maybe getting somewhere, but oh so slowly!

Boy, listing on Etsy is a slow process for me.  I'm trying to be patient with myself, but I will be much happier when I get into the swing of it. I did manage to get my collection of squiggle beads listed.  They are so fun to make I'm excited to keep trying new colour combos.



There is a story that I think I've read about a million times at this point. You know, I can rhyme it off the top of my head as entertainment when waiting in line etc.  There is a mama and baby snake, who "wiggle with a squiggle", makes my daughter Averleigh smile and wiggle her hips, every single time.

If you're a toddler, Flip, Flap, Fly! is a must-read!

2 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous! I love the colors and the fun shape!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new beads! Hope you don't mind a couple of suggestions. I wanted to go to your Etsy site, but there was no hyperlink to it in your post, so I went to the sidebar and couldn't find a link there either. By the way, your photography is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think, thanks for taking the time to join in the conversation